The trademark of many Beretta TV shows, the Beretta Woolen Fedora Hat is lightweight, water-repellent and packable. Just roll or scrunch this Fedora Hat from Beretta up and stuff it into your pocket or gear bag - it springs back to it's original shape every time. Trimmed with a genuine leather and feather band; this Aussie-style, Beretta Wool Fedora Cap is made by the Bollman Hat Company, America's oldest. The widely acclaimed "World of Beretta" television series showcases big game and wingshooting adventure from across the globe each fall on VERSUS. Host Gerald McRaney has been a major network star for nearly 30 years in such long-running hits as "Simon & Simon," "Major Dad," "The Promised Land," and HBO's Emmy winning "Deadwood." Mr. McRaney has graciously decided that a percentage of the proceeds from the World of Beretta Fedora will be donated to the American Diabetes Foundation. Beretta is pleased to contribute to this very worthwhile cause. For a great lookign way to help psupport diabetes, choose the Beretta Fedora Wool Hat.
Specifications for Beretta World of Beretta Fedora Hat - Wool:
Features of Beretta Fedora Style Hat:
- The trademark of many Beretta TV shows
- Lightweight, water-repellent and packable
- Springs back to it's original shape when packed
- Aussie-style, pure wool fedora
- Genuine leather and feather band
- A percentage of the proceeds from the World of Beretta Fedora will be donated to the American Diabetes Foundation.