Maxpedition Stacked M4/M16 30rnd Pouch 1437 on sale and available from our online store. OpticsPlanet, Inc is an Authorized US Distributor for Maxpedition Pouches.
Features of Maxpedition 1437 Stacked M4/M16 30rnd Pouch
- Designed to hold up to two (2) M4/M16/AR15 30rnd magazines with or without Magpuls
- Compatible with Magpul PMAGs
- Also snug enough to hold one (1) M4/M16/AR15 30rnd mag per pouch
- Fits two (2) AK-74 30-rnd magazines
- Fits one (1) AK-47 30-rnd magazine with lid cover, or two(2) with lid tucked
- Works well as a modular pistol holster
- Lateral elastic retention
- Lid can fold and adhere to itself and stuffed behind mags
- Bottom loop patch allows an empty pouch to be fully compressed out of the way
- Drainage grommet
- MOLLE compatible
- Six (6) rows of attachment webbing allows pouch to be positioned at different heights
- Attach using one 5" TacTie Attachment Straps
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon; fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.