Maxpedition Single M4/M16 Shingle Pouch (Short) 9823 on sale and available from our online store. OpticsPlanet, Inc is an Authorized US Distributor for Maxpedition Pouches.
Materials of Maxpedition 9823 Single M4/M16 Shingle Pouch (Short)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon; fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex hardware
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Cleaning Instructions for Maxpedition 9823 Single M4/M16 Shingle Pouch (Short)
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Features of Maxpedition 9823 Single M4/M16 Shingle Pouch (Short)
- Shingle style with lateral shock cord retention
- Designed to fit one (1) M-4/M-16/AR-15 20rnd magazine
- Also fits a 30rnd magazine with more exposed mag for "direct action"
- Compatible with Magpul PMags
- Field replaceable shock cord and hardware
- Frontal 1.5" x 2.75" loop field for I.R. and other patches
- Attaches using two 3" TacTie Attachment Straps
- Exclusive collaboration with Extreme Gear Labs (EGL)