Maxpedition Stacked MP5 30rnd Pouch 1439 on sale and available from our online store. OpticsPlanet, Inc is an Authorized US Distributor for Maxpedition Pouches.
Features of Maxpedition 1439 Stacked MP5 30rnd Pouch
- Designed to hold up to two (2) MP5 30rnd magazines with or without Magpuls
- Also snug enough to hold one (1) mag per pouch
- Lateral elastic retention
- Lid can fold and adhere to itself and stuffed behind mags
- Drainage grommets
- MOLLE compatible
- Six (6) rows of attachment webbing allows pouch to be positioned at different heights
- Attach using one 5" TacTie Attachment Straps
Materials of Maxpedition 1439 Stacked MP5 30rnd Pouch
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Cleaning Instructions for Maxpedition 1439 Stacked MP5 30rnd Pouch
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Maxpedition Stacked MP5 30rnd Pouch 1439 is available with the following options:
- Maxpedition 1439K: Maxpedition Stacked MP5 30rnd Pouch - Khaki 1439K
- Maxpedition 1439G: Maxpedition Stacked MP5 30rnd Pouch - OD Green 1439G
- Maxpedition 1439F: Maxpedition Stacked MP5 30rnd Pouch - Foliage green 1439F
- Maxpedition 1439B: Maxpedition Stacked MP5 30rnd Pouch - Black 1439B
- Maxpedition 1439DFC: Maxpedition Stacked MP5 30rnd Pouch - Digital Foliage Camo 1439DFC