Camelbak Vent Gloves are designed for hot and humid work environments, with a lightweight vented design. This is the lightest tactical glove ever made by CamelBak, yet like all Camelbak Specialty Series Gloves, it is also tough and durable, with serious grip. Made for shooting and for tasks requiring extra grip in hot climates and warm weather, the Camelbak Vent Combat Gloves is extra-light with a fully vented air mesh top that aids in transferring heat away from the hand. This Camelbak glove is built tough, with concealed interior seam stitching that enhances durability, especially around vulnerable fingertips.
The Camelback Vent Tactical Gloves are available in Black, with a full range of sizes to fit any hand.
CamelBak makes government and operator gloves designed for hard use in all conditions. Hot-weather gloves from Camelbak cover a range of conditions in the field. Camelbak makes deployment gloves and attack gloves for any operation, from elite commando and SWAT teams to everyday infantry use, and flexible combat gloves for any climate. From the heat of the desert to frozen mountain and tundra, Camelbak Combat Gloves can handle it all. We carry a big selection of Camelbak gear, including Camel-bak Gloves and Camelbak Hydration Systems, all backed by our usual high-quality customer service as well as our guarantee of 100% customer satisfaction!
Specifications for Camelback Vent Military Gloves:
|Material:||Mesh top with 3% Carbon conductive anti-static fiber|
|Palm:||Clarino Synthetic leather palm, Terry cloth cotton SNAP|
|Wrist closure:||Hook-and-loop (Velcro-style)|
|Cuff cord loop:||Polyamide|
Features of Camelback Vent Specialty Series Gloves:
- 2-Year Warranty
- Applications: Shooting and tasks requiring extra grip in hot, humid situations or climates
- Extra lightweight; an ideal shooting glove
- Comfortable adjustable wristband
- Wristband loop to store on D-ring
- 3% carbon conductive anti-static fiber
- Supple, breathable, durable Clarino synthetic leather palm provides firm grip
- Concealed interior seam stitching enhances durability, especially around vulnerable fingertips
- Fully vented air mesh top aids heat transfer away from hand
- Completely machine washable
- Clarino is a registered trademark of Kuraray Co. Ltd.