Camelbak Impact Elite CT Gloves are made to soak up vibration and impact. The Impact Elite is a high-performance military gloves with custom-molded protection and excellent hand and finger dexterity. These Camelbak gloves offer comfortable protection and extra grip, making them ideal for tactical operations, shooting, using weapons or driving in rough conditions, and mechanic's work. The Camelback Impact Glove features a padded palm and knuckles to protect from impact and vibration. These military gloves from Camelbak gloves feature tacky fingertips that increase sensitivity and finger control, making them excellent for mechanical work. The Camel-Bak Impact CT Elite Gloves are lightweight and breathable, making them ideal for all climates.
The Camelback Impact Elite Tactical Gloves are available in a full range of sizes to fit any hand. Available colors include Black w/ Camelbak Logo, and Coyote Tan w/ Camelbak Logo.
CamelBak makes government and operator gloves designed for hard use in all conditions. All-weather gloves from Camelbak cover a range of conditions in the field. Camelbak makes tactical gloves and assault gloves for any operation, from elite commando and SWAT teams to everyday infantry use, and flexible work gloves for any climate. From the heat of the desert to frozen mountain and tundra, Camelbak Duty Gloves can handle it all. We carry a big selection of Camelbak gear, including Camelback Gloves and Camelbak Hydration Systems, all backed by our usual high-quality customer service as well as our guarantee of 100% customer satisfaction!
Specifications for Camelback Impact Elite Military Gloves:
|Material:||Two way stretch Spandex with Carbon conductive anti-static fiber|
|Palm:||Clarino Synthetic leather palm with EVA foam padding|
|Wrist closure:||Hook-and-loop (Velcro-style)|
|Cuff cord loop:||Polyamide|
Features of Camelbak Impact CT Combat Gloves:
- 2-Year Warranty
- Applications: Tactical operations, shooting, using weapons or driving in rough conditions, mechanic's work
- Padded palm and knuckles protect from impact and vibration
- Tacky fingertips increase sensitivity and finger control
- Thermal Plasticized Rubber (TPR) knuckle padding flexes with movement of hand while protecting from scrapes
- Lightweight and breathable; ideal for all climates
- Supple, breathable, durable Clarino synthetic leather palm provides firm grip
- Two-way stretch spandex with 3% carbon conductive anti-static fiber provides snug fit
- Concealed interior seam stitching enhances durability especially around vulnerable fingertips
- Protects from abuse such as heat, cold, abrasion and impact
- Superb dexterity: an excellent mechanic's glove and shooting glove
- Protection from impact and vibration when using weapons or driving in rough conditions
- Clarino is a registered trademark of Kuraray Co. Ltd.