Camelbak Heat Grip CT Gloves are a lightweight form-fitting work glove with maximum finger and hand dexterity, specially designed for shooting applications and and tasks requiring extra grip. These lightweight military gloves feature two-way stretch spandex with conductive anti-static fiber. These Camelbak gloves have a FlexCut trigger finger and a seamless palm, to provide a snug fit with maximum flexibility. The Camelback HeatGrip Combat Gloves are ideal for many applications including shooting and handling weapons; mechanical work in the motor pool and flightline; field use for patrols and training; as a contact glove to prevent touching hot/cold metal; and any task that requires superior hand and finger dexterity The Heat Grip Gloves from CamelBak also function as an inner layer glove, as the snug fitting wristband allows layers to be worn over it (solvent gloves, mittens, etc.). This lightweight Camelbak military glove is comfortable in most climates. Whether you're changing out a hot machine gun barrel or facing winter in Feyzabad, these operator gloves give you a firm grip and keep your flesh from melting or sticking.
Camelback Heat Grip CT Tactical Gloves are available in a variety of sizes, and in colors including plain Black, Black with Camelbak Logo, and in Coyote Tan with Camelbak Logo.
CamelBak makes government and battle gloves designed for hard use in all conditions. All-weather gloves from Camelbak cover a range of conditions in the field. Camelbak makes tactical gloves and assault gloves for any operation, from elite commando and SWAT teams to everyday infantry use, and flexible work gloves for any climate. From the heat of the desert to frozen mountain and tundra, Camelbak Duty Gloves can handle it all. We carry a big selection of Camelbak gear, including Camelback Gloves and Camelbak Hydration Systems, all backed by our usual high-quality customer service as well as our guarantee of 100% customer satisfaction!
Specifications for Camelback Heat Grip CT Military Gloves:
|Dimensions:||11 in x 5 in x 1 in (279 mm x 127 mm x 25 mm)|
|Weight:||0.19 lbs (0.09 kg)|
|Body:||Two way stretch Spandex with 3% Carbon conductive anti-static fiber|
|Palm:||Clarino synthetic leather / EVA foam padded palm|
|Wrist Closure:||Hook-and-loop (Velcro-style)|
|Cuff cord loop:||Polyamide|
Features of Camelbak Heat Grip Combat Gloves:
- Applications: Shooting and tasks requiring extra grip
- Specialty Series - tough, durable with serious grip
- Seamless palm design without lining maximizes dexterity
- Ventilated fabric transfers heat away from the palm
- Smooth surface thumb and index finger for extra sensitivity and finger control
- Lightweight and breathable; ideal for all climates
- Supple, breathable, durable Clarino synthetic leather palm provides firm grip
- Two-way stretch spandex with 3% carbon conductive anti-static fiber provides snug fit
- Concealed interior seam stitching enhances durability especially around vulnerable finger tips
- Completely machine washable
- Protects from abuse such as heat, cold, abrasion and impact
- Clarino is a registered trademark of Kuraray Co. Ltd.
- 2-Year Warranty